HELP! I'm going crazy trying to choose! What's your favorite COACH black leather bag?

i really like the regular kristin hobos! i have it in mushroom and got one in black with silver hardware for my mom last christmas. however i'm not a fan of the shoulder strap, its a bit too short for my liking so i always wear it crossbody

Black bags.....I have a $hit ton of black bags!!! LOL

My fav as far as function, weight, size and design???

110% Julianne!!!!! Black madison leather with brass HW can't be beat!!!

My black bag manifest:

~Madison leather Julianne
~Madison Lg. black on black signature Sabrina
~Legacy black leather Luci
~Legacy black garcia leather shoulder
~Legacy black on black signature slim Ali
~Lg. black on black signature Zoe (original boutique release)
~Chelsea black leather Abbey (woot woot!)
~Original boutique release black patent inlaid Peyton

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but that's already what? 8 black bags!!!!

Get a grip and buy some color could I?!

My mom is dying to have that gathered Lindsey! Gonna buy it for her with my sister using the next PCE for sure!

How about these black bags:

1) Gallery tote in black (patent, lovely, lightweight and not huge at all). I believe this can only be bought on eBay or dept stores, not Coach itself.

2) Laila in black (shimmery, gorgeous, large and pretty heavy)

3) Sophia Chevron (less expensive than the others, very light weight, seems very durable so far)

FYI the Ashleys are MFF so they tend to be a little less quality materials. Try an Audrey or Sabrina on eBay instead perhaps. They are slightly more pricy but are much better quality IMHO. Same exact shape bags but they preceeded the MFF Ashleys.

Thank you! :smile:

Black Mama Sage is a bit big depending on how much you carry but this bag was well worth the trek to the outlet and is definitely my fav Coach black leather bag. It is extremely versatile and looks great with jeans or even for work can be carried with a briefcase feel! :smile:

You guys, thanks so much for your input!

I decided to go with the Coach Sophia!!!! :love:

For now, that is. But everyone gave me some others to put on the list for CHRISTMAS time! :smile: I usually only get two bags a year, one at my birthday and one at Christmas time, so thank you all so much!

I will take some pics when the black leather Sophia comes in!

If you could get a black leather sabrina (large) on Ebay... and you might be able to find one for less than $200... I would go for one of those. I have one with silver hardware and I LOVE love love her. She can be easily dressed up and down, worn satchel or shoulder style, and holds a TON of stuff. Here's a pic of mine:

IMG_2061.jpg

Reactions: katev
AshTx.1 said:
You guys, thanks so much for your input!

I decided to go with the Coach Sophia!!!! :love:

For now, that is. But everyone gave me some others to put on the list for CHRISTMAS time! :smile: I usually only get two bags a year, one at my birthday and one at Christmas time, so thank you all so much!

I will take some pics when the black leather Sophia comes in!

Good to know you were able to make a choice. The Sophia is such a great bag!! So comfy and such a classic bag. Enjoy

I love my Sophia a lot but my Soho Waverly tote...know I have a pic but can't find it.

file://localhost/Users/patriciaparks/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2012/Mar%2028,%202012/il_570xN.321196393.jpg