Help, I don't like my perforated speedy.

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
Okay so I've been reading a couple of other threads, and seems like the perfo is not that popular, and I don't know if it's just me. but after walking around with it here at home, I think it looks like a dog carrier, (it's what I said about the MJ brigette in some thread way bag), because of all the little holes look like air vents. for a animal. Should I return it?? Please help me . guys. :sad:

LOL! I'm so sorry but I just had to laugh at your comparison :0) You just made my day with that.

Can you post pictures of you with it? I think if you are not wild about it and are self conscious maybe send it back? Did you try carrying it around for a little while outside your house to see what you think?

I personally don't like it but it's always been a motto of mine that if you don't love it 110%, then return it and get something that you KNOW you will love for a long time.

i agree that it kinda looks like a dog carrier........if it's something you're not sure about, i think you should return it.....you can always rebuy it down the line if you change your mind again :idea:

jasanna143 said:
I personally don't like it but it's always been a motto of mine that if you don't love it 110%, then return it and get something that you KNOW you will love for a long time.

I agree. If you know that you'll end up not liking it, return it for something you know you'll use.

I remember your DH got it for you. Will he let you return it? I hope he doesn't get hurt or offended. My bf always does, but I'd rather exchange it for something I like. Goodluck.

Yeah DH bought it, but I didn't even know he was going to get it, I just told him I thought it was cute on the LV site and he goes and gets it the very next day. :amazed: He even said it looked like a dog carrier and that I have 14 days to return it to Neimans. So I'm going to get something else.

I'm just goin to get a refund. Neimans here is remodeling, there is nothing good. Probably going to check out saks or go to stanford shopping center. If I don't see anything im jus goinna wait for new stuff to come out.

Good call! I'm glad you were able to take a photo with your daughter in the box though! I wonder if mine would sit in the box long enough to take a photo! ha ha!

Hope you find something you LOVE!

I'm sorry to hear that you're returning the perforated speedy. Honestly I wasn't really into that line but it's growing on me. I really liked your speedy so much that I'm thinking of buying one. I have to see one IRL so I can determine whether it looks like a dog carrier. That was a funny comparison!!:lol: :lol:

Well. I bought the Demi Lune. I was on a waiting list for it. I used it one day, then sold it. I didn't like it. I liked the way it looked in the picture. I liked the quality & I even liked the perforations. What I didn't like was that I couldn't fit much it it and if you overfill a bag with an open top like that one, it gaps open. I knew that this bag would drive me crazy within a short period of time. So it's gone & no regrets. I've been trying to think of what to replace it with. At first I was going to get the Perfo Speedy, but now that you've made this post I'm not sure. I already have the Cerises Speedy. I love that one.

Now that you mention it, it does resemble a dog carrier. I agree with the other posters that if you aren't sure, you should return it. There is no sense in keeping something that you might not use because of doubt.

BTW, love the avatar pic!!!!