Help! Husband won fake Hermes on Ebay for me

Your husband really is the sweetest :smile: And I am glad you caught the fake in time ;) I am sure he'll get you another, authentic belt to surprise you with, just not from eBay ;)

Thank you all for the great advice. The item hasn't been paid for but the listing still stands. His acct has never had a unpaid strike so it'll be first for him. I just feel so terrible because he was super excited about surprising me and then to find out he got duped by a fake :T I hope he tries again, esp now that he knows about tPF :P

Glad that you didn't pay..would take the NPB strike and would not

want to deal with an "international transaction"... your hubby was very

sweet and the belt will becoming your way sooner than you think....

the strike will be easier to handle than dealing with a seller selling

a fake item with international shipping customs etc IMO...

Good new ladies! The member who originally said the belt was not authentic had someone else look at it and says that it is consistent with vintage belts :biggrin: :biggrin: I just paid the seller and will post pics of it when it comes! I'm really excited!! I love tPF, I feel like you guys give me such great luck!

Good new ladies! The member who originally said the belt was not authentic had someone else look at it and says that it is consistent with vintage belts :biggrin: :biggrin: I just paid the seller and will post pics of it when it comes! I'm really excited!! I love tPF, I feel like you guys give me such great luck!
What a shame that the seller had to deal with being accused of selling a fake when the item is authentic. (I realize you didn't accuse the seller until after it was deemed as questionable, but it's sinking feeling a seller gets when she opens and reads that kind of message.) I'm really glad the authenticator looked at it again and corrected her mistake.

Enjoy your Hermes belt.