Help Has anyone seen a black Betty on sale?

1. trying to find one.

2. No, but I believe Kirna Zabete in NYC has Betty's in grey, tan, beige rose (large) for $900

3. Ok couldn't find black so I got choc. $716 shipped from Saks.

4. ^^ Great deal. Where did you find yours? I'm contemplating a Betty for myself.

5. Shoot, the SA from Saks just called me and she lost the bag. It was going to be a charge send. I'm sure the other SA sold it herself. BOOOOOOO

6. Oh No!!
    That's a great price.
    Hope they find your bag!

7. If it helps at all, that would have NOT been the largest size, which I thought you wanted, but I am not sure.
    That price would be the middle size.

8. actually that is somewhere close to the new price of the large betty. I just called Nordstrom and I'm getting the price adjustment on my recent purchases, an additional 30% off. they were already 40% off. So my small betty satchel which was on sale for $899. will now be $629. I had the larger one at first and exchanged it for the smaller of the two and I loveit. Also my anthracite paddy is now a total of $700. I can't stand it. thanks to the forum yeah. ps the black was never on sale.

9. All I can say is WOW and tPF is awesome, isn't it?

10. thanks everyone. How can I get Nordies to pm the 30% from saks????

11. There's one on ebay ........ 300000963909. Great seller & deal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice