Help! Harassing emails from buyer!

I'm sorry you are getting these messages OP. I hope they stop soon.

Out of interest, does anyone know what actually happens after you report something like a threatening message? Does eBay review every report? How often does it result in any sort of sanction against the offending party?

I don't know that anyone reviews the reports or if the action is automatic - but they will send a notice to the Ebay user that they have been reported for misusing the mail system and that they are getting an informational notice however if such activity continues their account is subject to suspension.

I don't know that anyone reviews the reports or if the action is automatic - but they will send a notice to the Ebay user that they have been reported for misusing the mail system and that they are getting an informational notice however if such activity continues their account is subject to suspension.

^^^ True. And just a friendly caveat: I know a lot of us have contacted sellers to let them know that a bag is fake and suggest they may want to end their listing.

While honest sellers who make an honest mistake appreciate the heads up, other sellers do not appreciate it.

Problem is that many of these sellers know exactly what they have and don't appreciate being "caught," so instead of doing the right thing and end the listing(s), they report the messenger for harassment.

Ok ladies, I need a little help. Is there anyway to stop a buyer from emailing you via eBay messages?

I had a buyer a little while ago that opened a "item not received " case against me, when I provided tracking information that proved that she got the item she got a refund from eBay anyway, but I didn't have to pay because eBay found the fault was not mine.

I thought that was the end of it. But now she's starting to email me rants about how I'm mean and that " we don't want you here" as on eBay.

No threats but it's starting to get to me a bit, just see all these messages from her.

Is there anyway to stop her messaging me? It's upsetting just seeing my inbox full with her rants and nasty messages.

All the years I've been on eBay and this is the first time I've come across something like this.
Hello, you can add her to your blocked list and she will not be able to send you a message at all. This would be the most effective and efficient way to handle the situation because any item that she clicks on or if she clicks on your seller ID and tries to send you a message, she will get a message that informs her that she is not able to contact you. I hope this helps. I wish you all the best and am so sorry for what you have been put through.