Help guys shiny crumpled calfskin 20s so black classic flap

mmcjm

Jan 28, 2018
I bought my bag yesterday from the boutique and when I went home I found this big large fat scratch on the bag!!! Can u tell me if it's acceptable or should I return ??? Does shiny crumpled calfskin scratch so easily ??? I bought the bag because of FOMO now I regret it..its so much money too.. i want to cry T.T

Attachments

• wx_camera_1589095466679.jpg
    wx_camera_1589095466679.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG-20200510-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20200510-WA0011.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 272
First of all. No need to cry. You can always just return if necessary. Is it a real scratch or is there something on the bag? I would justly wipe it and see.

Anyway if it's a real scratch, then I would send back. You already seem unhappy so why keep a bag with scratch?

Reactions: RavenMontana
Is it a scratch or glue? BTW I have had 2 jumbos in this. I sold one AFTER I saw something similar to this. It's almost like a removal of the finish somehow??? See below. I kept the perfect one...But yeah that's defective and might be indicative of something wrong with the finish. But hey! Now that those so black jumbos are gonna be over $7k price tag we should be really understanding of all these defects right?? :facepalm:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.10.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.10.34 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
Reactions: mmcjm
Is it a scratch or glue? BTW I have had 2 jumbos in this. I sold one AFTER I saw something similar to this. It's almost like a removal of the finish somehow??? See below. I kept the perfect one...But yeah that's defective and might be indicative of something wrong with the finish. But hey! Now that those so black jumbos are gonna be over $7k price tag we should be really understanding of all these defects right?? :facepalm:
Yes it looks like glue cos of its whitish stain?? Ive tried rubbing and it wont come out! Ive never had a bag with this type of leather so Im thinkin if this leather stains so easily or scratches im stuck with this defective leather? is there much wear on your bag ? I am just trying to see if other people have had this exact leather finish and if it holds up well over time. I am not prepared to keep a over 6k bag that will disintegrate so easily. The problem with returning is im stuck with 6k cash inside chanel and for what? the whole reason was buying a cf before the price increase. at this rate i will have no bag, and left with just CFs that are over 20% more than what I paid for.
Add : yes i think that stain looks just like mine!