Help! Going to Bal LA today...which Money to get?

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
I'm SO confused....please Help! :confused1:I'm going to Bal LA today to get a Money Wallet (long story but I'm exchanging a SGH Sapphire Money). I'm kind of scared to get another Money because this one didn't hold up too well (you can see the scuff marks on the pics). I figured for $600, the wallet would last me at least a few years before it showed signs of wear. This one lasted 3 moths (which is why they're letting me exchange it).

But, I don't want to spend more money right now which is why I just want to get another Money and not a bag. I think I might want a First bag but I'll wait until an older one comes up for sale in a color I want (turquoise or bordeaux or maybe black...not sure right now).

Sorry this is so long. :crybaby:

Which color Money do you think I should get? I definitely want a darker color as this will be my one and only wallet and I want to use it everyday.

Thank you :heart::smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4468.JPG
    IMG_4468.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 104
Ask what older colors they may have in stock - maybe they have something in Chevre leather? My Money wallet is Violet from 2007 and it's held up just fine over the last year and a half.

:yahoo:Yay!! I got my wallet! They had some RH wallets out on display (black and white and a gorgeous black croc w/ gold hw for $3000!!). Once I saw the croc, it's all I had on my mind so I asked if they had gotten in a black with GGH and he said he got one in, brought it down, I loved it and took it home! Ooops...when I got in the car I realized I forgot to even look at any other colors b/c I thought this one looked so sharp and figured I could use it forever on any color bag. What do you think?? He's so fresh and new I'm scared to use him ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4649-1.jpg
    IMG_4649-1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4650-1.jpg
    IMG_4650-1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 67
It's gorgeous, congrats! I love the Money, it's the best wallet I have ever had. It will scratch and get some wear eventually, but go ahead and use it!