Help finding this wallet?

missbrasilnyc

Aug 22, 2012
Hello everyone,

I wanted to get some help finding this beauty online - the Marc Jacobs standard continental wallet in Aubergine. I think it's gorgeous for the fall. I just missed the sale on Nordstrom Rack and now all of them are gone, they just have a few colors I don't really fancy.

Does anyone know where else I could purchase this online? I've attached a photo. I think I've seen it show up on Gilt, but I don't know too much about that site. Is it all pre-owned items?

Thanks in advance for the help! M0011316-AUBERGINE-8b131dff-.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get some help finding this beauty online - the Marc Jacobs standard continental wallet in Aubergine. I think it's gorgeous for the fall. I just missed the sale on Nordstrom Rack and now all of them are gone, they just have a few colors I don't really fancy.

Does anyone know where else I could purchase this online? I've attached a photo. I think I've seen it show up on Gilt, but I don't know too much about that site. Is it all pre-owned items?

Thanks in advance for the help! View attachment 3827014

Gilt has new items, save for an occasional Chanel, Hermes type pre-owned sale.

It's a discontinued wallet and that nameplate hasn't been used in awhile, so your best bet is sites like eBay eBay, overstock sales (Hautelook, Gilt), and try calling Nordstrom Rack if you have the style number. Off 5th and Bloomingdale's Outlet could be worth checking out, too.

ETA here it is on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/i/272847411012

Reactions: Kittentoes
Gilt has new items, save for an occasional Chanel, Hermes type pre-owned sale.

It's a discontinued wallet and that nameplate hasn't been used in awhile, so your best bet is sites like eBay eBay, overstock sales (Hautelook, Gilt), and try calling Nordstrom Rack if you have the style number. Off 5th and Bloomingdale's Outlet could be worth checking out, too.

Oh I didn't know that about Gilt! I may just buy it right off there. This is good to know. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance for the help! View attachment 3827014
Isn't it on te website?