Help finding picture or name of Chanel bag

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Hi Chanel Lovers! I'm normally over in the Gucci forum but I saw the cutest Chanel bag at Sak's in Bala Cynwyd and just fell in love. I know I will probably not get this bag unless money fell from the sky but I'm interested in knowing the name of it or having a picture of it. ( I would love it as my screensaver!)

If my memory is correct, it was white with the quilted squares. It looked like it was maybe 9 inches long and 6 inches tall. Not very big at all but not a teeny tiny bag. Maybe just a hair smaller than a cambon pochette. The strap was white with a silver chain through it. Scattered all over the bag was little gold and silver CC Charms (?) in varying sizes. It was very whimsical like this bag below and the price was $3295.

It was TDF and I tried it on and I loved it. Does anyone know the name or a link where I can see a picture and drool over it? TIA

Hmm it's like a metallic black reissue with charms on it. I'll take a look through the reference library. I know I've seen it before though. :yes: Very nice, but expensive!

I believe it's called the Chanel Charm Reissue. I'll try to look for more pictures.

chanel_charm_255_handbag_spring_2007.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com/blog-entries/chanel-charm-2-55-handbag-spring-2007-a-59486.html

It looks similiar to the black bag but it's white and has CC charms in silver and gold all over it... I'm trying to tell DH to go into Philly to buy Powerball tickets. If I won, then I'd buy this beauty.

i think you're talking about the one you can wear across your body and it looks like a small barrel bag? I don't think many Chanel boutiques ordered it in the US. That one is going to be hard to find.

mississa - I think you found it! Just in black. It looks like the CC Punk one but in white. I also saw the punk clutch as well. It was just gorgeous and I am totally drooling. I'm going to save this thread! THANK YOU!