Help finding Betty!

1. Hello (I'm much more of a lurker than a poster but love seeing all your collections!)

I am looking for the Betty in the smallest size (extra small? The size designations confuse me :weird: ) on sale. I called a couple of Saks stores but have had no luck finding one. Have any of you seen one around? I don't have a strong color preference. Just hoping I can get my hands on one!

Thank you for your help! :flowers:

2. I saw one at Bergdorf Goodman last weekend but for the life of me can't remember the color!

3. i think i saw one there too this week in black patent

4. Yep, I saw the black patent one, it was a weird hybrid of the medium. It had an extra zip-around on the bottom, right?

I know they had a small...also a large in tan.

5. yes that's right! i remember noticing that extra zipper...are you in nyc too?

6. i just returned a chocolate medium betty to the greenwich ct Saks. good luck.

7. sorry to say I haven't seen any Bettys around

Rai

8. You did?? I got a small (i think), and love a med one. My small one has 2 pockets in front, and one horizontal pocket in the back. Is that small?

Do you mind tell us how much the medium was?

9. Thanks for your help, ladies! I will call around (and keep my fingers crossed that something is left!). I am still quite confused with the sizing - I believe the one I am looking for retailed around $1500ish. I'm pretty petite (5'3'') and don't really like big bags that overwhelm me.

I guess I could always hold out for the gorgeous fall bags that are coming out! :love:

10. the medium on is the one with 2 pockets in the front and 1 horizontal pocket in the back. cost -530$

11. dang, i need nordies to pm mine
    thanks!!

12. Wow, I just got off the phone with the SA at Greenwich Saks and I am behind 3 people for the chocolate Betty that was returned! Argh, I am always late with these things! :crybaby:

13. Sleepyjae!! I'm forever grateful to you!!! Nordies PM mine to $510!!! :smile: Thank you so much!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice