Help finding Betty!

LabRatPhD

Feb 20, 2006
Hello (I'm much more of a lurker than a poster but love seeing all your collections!)

I am looking for the Betty in the smallest size (extra small? The size designations confuse me :weird: ) on sale. I called a couple of Saks stores but have had no luck finding one. Have any of you seen one around? I don't have a strong color preference. Just hoping I can get my hands on one!

Thank you for your help! :flowers:

Yep, I saw the black patent one, it was a weird hybrid of the medium. It had an extra zip-around on the bottom, right?

I know they had a small...also a large in tan.

sleepyjae said:
i just returned a chocolate medium betty to the greenwich ct saks. good luck.

You did?? I got a small (i think), and love a med one. My small one has 2 pockets in front, and one horizontal pocket in the back. Is that small?

Do you mind tell us how much the medium was?

Thanks for your help, ladies! I will call around (and keep my fingers crossed that something is left!). I am still quite confused with the sizing - I believe the one I am looking for retailed around $1500ish. I'm pretty petite (5'3'') and don't really like big bags that overwhelm me.

I guess I could always hold out for the gorgeous fall bags that are coming out! :love: