Help finding an art deco style ring

someday681

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
Hi guys, I am looking for a right hand art deco style ring, and I was wondering if you could recommend any online jewelers or designers? I live in a small town and the selection is very limited.

I recently ordered a ring from Ross Simons, and while the design is what I want, the quality is horrendous. I love the size and basic idea of the ring. But the diamonds are milky, and the "beading" also gives the silver a strange "white" cast.

I am not picky about what stones are in the ring (open to color gemstones). Just something intricate and lovely. Right now, I'd prefer to stay under $500 if possible.

Thanks! Here are a couple of shots of the Ross Simons ring:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rsartdeco.jpg
    rsartdeco.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 159
  • rsartdeco2.jpg
    rsartdeco2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 158
You know, that's a pretty standard "vintage style" design. Even if you are from a small town, your local jewelers will have access to thousands of setting styles. I'd take the ring or pictures of it in and see what they could do for you.

If you want to source your own stones, I've had good luck with Optimagem dot com. They are one of the few places that have melee (small stones) that is calibrated. You will not be getting any deals of the century, but your stones will be fairly priced and well-matched.

faycullen.com has some beautiful designs. I know some people have had an issue with their customer service (I'm assuming returns), but the few purchases I've made from them have gone well. Also, jewelsbyericagrace.com has amazing vintages pieces (and Erica's a tpfer!).