Help ! Does this happen to your bayswater ?

Shanneo

Jul 27, 2017
Hi ,
I just got a new mulberry classic bayswater in classic grain brand new from FF online ( first time ) two weeks ago . It arrived fine but after using it twice , I found these obvious and ugly horizontal “popping up” creases on the flap of the bag! Can someone pls let me know if this is normal and if it happens to your bayswater ? And is there anything I can do ? Creases on leather are normal but this looks very weird . Hope to have some insights !
Thanks in advance

688EE8BC-6BE7-4DF1-81BB-B4CD588BE802.jpeg

074B2670-EEED-4FD1-AF92-151A6311D62A.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t see those creases as weird, I think they would be to be expected with use? You fold and unfold the road every time you open or close your bag? All my Bayswaters are creased and have signs of wear, but mine are a few years old so the leather might be different. ( And I am not one to baby my bags..)
Hopefully someone with a newer Bayswater will answer, and I hope you will enjoy your bag for years to come!

I don’t see those creases as weird, I think they would be to be expected with use? You fold and unfold the road every time you open or close your bag? All my Bayswaters are creased and have signs of wear, but mine are a few years old so the leather might be different. ( And I am not one to baby my bags..)
Hopefully someone with a newer Bayswater will answer, and I hope you will enjoy your bag for years to come!
Thanks for your reply , ya haha I think I am being fussy here it’s just that when I see the YouTube videos of the wear and tear of the bayswater like even after 5 years I never notice the horizontal ceases being mentioned so I hope to see some input here .

My newer bayswater looks exactly like that, I overstuff it (with a pillow) inbetween uses so the creases aren’t always sitting creased, if you see what I mean.
Oh yes I know what you mean ! Thanks will try out your overstuffing method ! So I guess it’s the inherent property of the leather quality ! Thank you for your input !

Reactions: 24shaz