HELP! Does the Marcie large hobo always a CHLOE stamp on the front flap?

Jan 23, 2009
Hi Chloe experts,
I am new to the brand and trying to make a decision about a particular used bag (Marcie hobo) I may be purchasing. Everything looks right on it except for the fact that I don't see a Chloe stamp on the front flap. It's a light tan color bag...maybe nut? Do the hobos ALWAYS have the Chloe stamp? TIA for any help!

I have heard that the older paraty's didnt have the stamp, maybe its an older version Chloe?

Also i remember looking at a marcie on ebay and I couldnt see the stamp for the longest time but when I focused on where it should be and zoomed in I could start seeing it very faintly but it looked almost non-existant in the normal pics. Not sure if that helps at all. Just some of my observations.

I have heard that the older paraty's didnt have the stamp, maybe its an older version Chloe?

Also i remember looking at a marcie on ebay and I couldnt see the stamp for the longest time but when I focused on where it should be and zoomed in I could start seeing it very faintly but it looked almost non-existant in the normal pics. Not sure if that helps at all. Just some of my observations.

Yes...that actually does help a lot bc I had the exact same experience. I zoomed in until my eyes were tearing and I see what I think is the faintest stamp of the word Chloe. Thank you :smile:

It might just be the photos. I have had three Marcies (currently have one large one in plum) and they have all had the stamp. It can be hard to get a good photo of it though, especially on the lighter coloured bags.