Help deciding

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the dolphin because it looks unique. The colored stone makes it stand out. As for the chain, either one is fine, although I like the faancier one, because the multi.-facet cut makes it would sparkle more.

2. Well the dolphin is the choice but the necklace I am still looking aroundl; however, your suggestion is very reasonable and promising!

3. Dont' get the last necklaces, I have several and they pull my hair. I've replaced them so my Lago and Tiffany pendants are both on boo-boo chains.:yucky:

C.

4. Oh wow, you bought from there before?
    I have a revolution pendant from them and they never pulled my hair. Its really smooth.

Well I ended up getting a blue dolphine and a few others with that 1st necklace.

5. I got the items in today, wrapped it in a gift box.
    Gave it to her and haha, the other girls got jealous of my gift.

Thanks for helping guys the gift turned out to be a great success considering they were asking me where I got it now... haha