Help deciding on Rockstuds??

Ok my SA just emailed me she's holding these for me. What should I do can't decided I'm afraid they go out of style. I like to buy shoes that I know I will even in a few year classic styles!! So confused also heard some people say they squeak! Thoughts please help need to answer by tommorrow! Thanks:smile:))ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384388370.800466.jpg

Ok here is the thing...first of all, are they on sale? If not, then I would consider different colors that all the stores have out right now. I have heard that these pumps are pretty popular. They have been around for quite some time now. I have not heard of any problems with any valentinos. I own several of the bow pumps myself and love them. Having said that, you should consider the following:

1. Are they your style? If you love them, go ahead..but if you are unsure then don't buy them.
2. Will they go out of style? No probably not, they are a signature valentino pump and have been around for some time now.
3. How much wear will you get out of them? Everyday? Occasional?
4. Have you tried them on? I think comfort is the most important factor to consider here too. And Valentinos are comfortable, at least in my opinion.

Hope that helps!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384408368.999296.jpg

I love mine, having said that I am yet to wear them. I don't really go out much so I keep wondering if u should go back and get the flats and something else... They are gorgeous though!!!