Help decide on Epi color .?

Which Epi color ?

• Indigo

• Quetsche

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indigo would be nice with demin especially. Both colors are nice but I would choose indigo because I am kind of a 'blue' girl. What suits your wardrobe better?

Thanks for the reply! Thats the tough one, i feel quetsche seems more versatile i think ..lol. But the indigo is something different to add to my collection. I wear alot of brown boots in the fall so not sure indigo would go good. It may look better for spring / summer. What do you think ?

Quetsche!!!! Also the next bag on my list. I've always been fond of epi Alma and waiting for something close to Amarante to come out in this leather. Quetsche is just perfect! Now i need to save up for it 😜

Quetsche!!!! Also the next bag on my list. I've always been fond of epi Alma and waiting for something close to Amarante to come out in this leather. Quetsche is just perfect! Now i need to save up for it 😜

Thanks for your vote !!!! I know , I love the Alma! Its my favorite LV style . I see from your avatar you have the DE. Me too !!! I have the pm . I also have a bb in Epi electric . I kind of wanted the prune electric pm but its discontinued so when I saw the Quetsche , i loved it ! I love amarante to but the finger prints would drive me crazy ..lol. So Quetsche is like the perfect color. The problem i am having is i do also love the indigo and feel it will not be around as long as the Quetsche. This will be my last Alma so its so very hard to decide :sad:. I thought about getting one this year and the other next year. But i just think thats to many Alma's then and I may regret it. I would like to move on after this and get a empreinte bag down the road. So my dilemma continues. When you get your Alma , do you plan on using her for everyday, work, special occasions ?

Thanks for the reply! Thats the tough one, i feel quetsche seems more versatile i think ..lol. But the indigo is something different to add to my collection. I wear alot of brown boots in the fall so not sure indigo would go good. It may look better for spring / summer. What do you think ?

I like indigo with brown. There are so many variations of brown and quetsche has the purple undertones. Maybe you should wear your favorite boots to LV and decide which bag looks better. Or buy navy or black boots to go with indigo. Isn't the glazing on indigo black?

I like indigo with brown. There are so many variations of brown and quetsche has the purple undertones. Maybe you should wear your favorite boots to LV and decide which bag looks better. Or buy navy or black boots to go with indigo. Isn't the glazing on indigo black?

Good idea ! I think i will . Not sure if the glazing is black but i will certainly check next time i go :biggrin: