Help:Damier Azur Saleya MM vs Damier Azur Neverfull MM

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I am planning to have Azur line this year and debating between Saleya and Neverfull.
I think they have a similar shape and similar size, but have some differences, so I cannot make my mind yet :thinking:, so I'd like to get some advice and comments from you, so please help me!

If you need to decide one between them, which one you'd like to choose and what is the reason? TIA for your help!!!

In the Azur, I like the new Totally. Have you looked at that one? It's like a cross between the two you are mentioning. The Saleya's straps are very short, making it hard to wear with a jacket. The Neverful has very thin straps which can hurt. The new Totally is like a Batignolles in Azur - absolutely gorgeous. I think it's going to be out soon.

I would say the new totally. I have an azur saleya and I don't really care for the rolled handles. I love my damier neverfull I just wish it had a zipper. I think the totally will be the best of both.

Thanks everyone for information and precious comments!

Wow... by adding Totally, I am going into more indecisive world! Everything look so good, so it is hard to decide.
I think Saleya is better because of the zipper and handles, Neverfull is better because of its shape and great price, and Totally is better because of the length of the handles and it is new.
Wow, why don't I have enough money to buy them all!

If I had the choice I would also go for the Totally!
It looks sooooo nice! If not then Neverfull - Saleya is nice ,too, but I think it's great to be able to change the shapes from the Neverfull :smile: