HELP!! Clic-clac or Cartouche bracelet!!

Tash1

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Hi all!! As my first H piece, I've decided to go for a bracelet, I know it's only a small thing, and not a bag, but I'm taking pigeon steps, and having difficulty deciding and need some advice!! I've got a few questions about both, and hope you can help!! Can't imagine what I'd be like deciding on a bag, but there you go!!

I can see there are narrow and wide Clic-clacs, but are they all in standard wrist size? All the Clic-clac colours are lovely, but I'm sure I'll need to collect a rainbow of them!

Does anyone have the Cartouche bracelet?? It states on the website two sizes, are they for either men (XL) or women (ST), or just for women who have a choice in size??

Finally, I can't decide on which one to go for, and how long does it take for delivery within the same country? Thanks so much!! :heart::heart:

yay, tash1! so glad to see you're dipping your toes into the H pool! there's no going back, you realize! :nuts:

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE the clic clacs, but that's just me. I am definitely starting a rainbow of these beauties :biggrin: I've tried the other bangles (though not the Cartouche) and they all fly off my wrist/hand. The clic clac fits just right and slides just enough, but not off my hand! Personally, also, when purchasing from the website I'd rather pick something I know for sure will work, rather than go through the hassle of an exchange... so, since I've never tried the Cartouche in real life, I wouldn't buy that.

Delivery from H.com takes about a day or two - and I only pick "ground" shipping. I think Kelly_Birkin said it was about the same for her, and I don't think she lives very close to H.com headquarters...

Good luck, whatever you choose, and don't forget to reveal it when you get it! :yahoo:

WELCOME to the H Wonderland!!!
Bracelet is a perfect choice for first H :yes:

What does Cartouche bracelet look like...?

106002B01.jpg

I favor the clic clac as well. With regard to size (wrist), someone said the website only sells the pm. So if you have a larger wrist, you might want to go to the store and try them on.

CLIC CLAC!! colorful, pretty, and you can build up a rainbow. :yes:
But, there are also a lot of other leather bracelets not displayed on the site. ;)

Delivery from the website (shipped from Belgium) is about 2 days.

I love my Clic-Clac, it's really comfortable and doesn't move around too much, even on my tiny wrists. I chose red with palladium (silver-colored) hardware and it's really classic and versatile. If I could, I would have one in ever color!! The cartouche is cute, but a little young looking to me, whereas I think the ClicClac is more of a classic, ageless item that goes great for all ages and styles.