Help! Chelsea trench fit

Junke

Jan 14, 2011
Hello! I'm looking to get rid of my current Burberry Brit trench and replace it with one from the Heritage line. I was reading a blog post from Jean of Extra Petite regarding the fit between the Sandringham and the Chelsea, and now I want more info about the Chelsea.

Do any of the ladies out there own this style? How does it fit on you and do you prefer it to the Sandringham? Despite its tighter fit, can you layer up? And most importantly, is it comfortable? Any mod shots would be great!! THANK YOU :flowers:

Chelsea is super slim, it's designed to be worn with a thin e.g slip evening dress.. not one for day to day wear unless you're super skinny/petite and have thin limbs etc.

For me, I size up to fit into a Chelsea, but it pulls in different directions because I fit better into a Sandringham.

Best bet is to try it in store to see for yourself. Don't wear too many layers!

Chelsea is super slim, it's designed to be worn with a thin e.g slip evening dress.. not one for day to day wear unless you're super skinny/petite and have thin limbs etc.

For me, I size up to fit into a Chelsea, but it pulls in different directions because I fit better into a Sandringham.

Best bet is to try it in store to see for yourself. Don't wear too many layers!

100% agree