help? chanel counter make up appointment?

xoxo_chanel

Aug 7, 2006
hey, so i know that at MAC you can go in and essentially they will do your make up for you- an entire look.

prom is coming up for me, so im considering going to the chanel counter. does chanel do makeup for a special occasion?? ive been there a few times but its never been everything..if im looking to buy eyeliner, they will do your eyes. kwim?

what do you ladies suggest?

i would rather go to chanel for example, have to buy 50$ worth of make up along with them doing your makeup than- hiring a make up artist and to just PAY them for one night of make up.. (:

Yeah when you get a Chanel makeover you need to buy at least two products. I'd suggest calling your local counter to ask about getting a full makeover/if an appointment is needed. They usually do makeover events to coincide with new collection releases.

I adore Chanel makeup, but to be honest, I've never been completely happy with a Chanel makeover (and I've had a good number of them over the years).

You could always just have them do your eyes if that's what you can't do yourself, and then put your own foundation and lipgloss/lipstick on if you don't want to sit there for the whole thing.

i just went for mine two weeks ago!
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_images/189965540/yaaa.png
i thought my makeup turned out pretty good! i was required to buy 3 products. i bought a lipgloss, eyeliner and mascera. the total came out to 92 dollars. i really love the lipgloss :smile: it's so smooth when you put it on and it's non sticky!

oh & MAC is usually booked. when i called they said they were booked in 3 months in advanced! @ MAC you pay 50 worth of products to do your makeup, they do the makeup job for free. if you have any questions just PM me :smile:

I had a makeover at Chanel counter 2 years ago. I ended up spending way too much for products I never used. TBH, I like the way I do my own makeup better. My face was too white and not crazy about the way my eyes looked. She took forever too, adding tons of products and I can do it a lot quicker. Maybe it's that way at all makeup counters though as they want you to buy their products.