help!! chain on my woc looks like this... is this normal??

Please contact Chanel corporate. They will help you. It happened to my jumbo in the past , not the chain but the button where you close your flap( the button came off, I was pretty upset since I had it for 5 months only). The boutique refused exchange it for me and I contacted the corporate and they exchanged for me the brand new jumbo.

The SA at Chanel Yorkdale says they will not refund or exchange the woc. She said that the quilted black patent is not carried in Canada. Originally I thought I could send it back to my aunt to return it, but I realized I'm cutting it really close to the 30 days return. If the package gets stuck in custom (from Canada to USA) it will not get there before Monday... :sad:

Please contact Chanel corporate. They will help you. It happened to my jumbo in the past , not the chain but the button where you close your flap( the button came off, I was pretty upset since I had it for 5 months only). The boutique refused exchange it for me and I contacted the corporate and they exchanged for me the brand new jumbo.
I can't find any info on Chanel corporate in Canada, in fact, I couldn't even find contact for Chanel in Canada :|

Omg. I have the same problem and realised it today. Im planning to go to the boutique and see what they can do. I dont think they will allow me to exchange since it's almost 2months. But still, for a quite new and short period of wearing it, it really upsets me.

Attachments

• 1410140367122-1-1.jpg
    1410140367122-1-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 454
Omg. I have the same problem and realised it today. Im planning to go to the boutique and see what they can do. I dont think they will allow me to exchange since it's almost 2months. But still, for a quite new and short period of wearing it, it really upsets me.
They wouldn't exchange it for me, but they are sending it in for the chains to be repaired/replaced. I wasn't told which one it will be. Fingers crossed they are replacing the entire chain~

I hope they will take care of your woc for you!!

Doesn't matter how long it's been; they should still take care of you. Let us know what you hear back!

I went there and got the same response. Repair repair repair. Btw, i dont own a mini, but was looking at one today and realised its leather chain is much better than woc. It is similar to classic chain. It's just my thoughts.

Sooo. It looks like for the original post (with the black chain) the strap's leather is actually splitting... Which should constitute a return or at the very least a repair so good luck!

For the pic of the red strap, it actually looks like that's the part of the strap when the leather ends and loops .... That kinda looks normal to me. I have that on mine and also checked the other WOCs there at the store and same thing...

Again, I'm not talking about leather splitting looking normal... That's not normal at all but where the leather ends and is loped and sewn.... That's normal to me.

I think it's the same; the part that should be glued/sewn down has come up and needs to be glued again or else sewn down again. Some bags have sewn ones and some are just glued. What is the same is that this should not happen on a quality bag.

Update: So I finally got my woc back (after 4 weeks) and her chain was fixed! Actually, I'm not sure if it is the original chain with the broken part repaired or if it was replaced with a new one, the SA didn't know either. But I double and triple checked and it looked fine. At least, I can't spot anything. I will keep a close look on the chain for the next few uses, *fingers crossed* hopefully she'll stay perfect!

But ugh... I hope this isn't a common issue, the SA says that this usually only happens with aged bags, not after two uses~~

Update: So I finally got my woc back (after 4 weeks) and her chain was fixed! Actually, I'm not sure if it is the original chain with the broken part repaired or if it was replaced with a new one, the SA didn't know either. But I double and triple checked and it looked fine. At least, I can't spot anything. I will keep a close look on the chain for the next few uses, *fingers crossed* hopefully she'll stay perfect!

But ugh... I hope this isn't a common issue, the SA says that this usually only happens with aged bags, not after two uses~~

Mine was also fixed in 3wks. And the sa told me that they didnt change the chain. And for woc, this should be the 'common' problem. 😬