Help Céline Belt Bag Double Stitching Size

1. Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Céline and considering a belt bag for my first Céline bag. I came across this burgundy double stitching on the internet. I wonder if this color combo comes in multiple sizes. The dimensions seller gave is 12.2*9.44*7.9, but it looks off to me.

IMG_2655.JPG IMG_2656.JPG IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2658.JPG
    Miss World and nfactorial like this.
  2. Omg one of my faves!! Not sure about the different sizes. You can always call Celine and ask with the sku.

3. This bag is from last years collection (summer?). I think it came in mini and small size.

4. It's so beautiful, I hope you get it!

5. This is a beautiful bag and will deffo go up in value if you purhcase!

6. Buy if you like it, but do not expect it to go up in value. The opposite happens.

OP, do you know for sure that it's authentic? That is the first thing to determine.

7. That's the Mini Size from Spring/Summer of Last Year I believe- it was only introduced in the Mini Size and the dimensions are 11x9x6 inches

8. I don't expect it to go up in value, that's why I'm looking at pre-love. I am not sure if it's authentic. If I purchase it, I'm going to ask for more pics and use a online authenticating service before paying.

9. Yeah that's what I thought. The dimensions given by the seller would be the large size belt bag.