Help! Canvas Question

LouisLove2018

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys!

I bought this key cles at a flagship store in Hawaii and was told any exchanges or returns will have to occur at flagship store and not a boutique. The closest store is 3 hrs away so I wanted to ask what you guys think first. I didn’t notice this crease/indent as much when I was in the store but now that I am home and about to use it, this crease/indent is really bothering me. I thought stuffing it might help so I’ve left it stuffed for a week or so and it’s still there. Is this normal? Will it go away with time? Thanks!!

C411571B-4801-4100-AD7B-E89B526F713D.jpeg

60FED8B5-A8FF-4A9D-A7D4-D5AC12FB5BDB.jpeg

Hey guys!

I bought this key cles at a flagship store in Hawaii and was told any exchanges or returns will have to occur at flagship store and not a boutique. The closest store is 3 hrs away so I wanted to ask what you guys think first. I didn’t notice this crease/indent as much when I was in the store but now that I am home and about to use it, this crease/indent is really bothering me. I thought stuffing it might help so I’ve left it stuffed for a week or so and it’s still there. Is this normal? Will it go away with time? Thanks!!

View attachment 4049480

View attachment 4049482

I just got a cles yesterday and I noticed today that mine has the same indent but it’s on both sides. I wasn’t sure if I should return it.

Reactions: LouisLove2018
Thank you! I was afraid of that answer because of the drive I’ll have to make but it doesn’t look right to me either!

I’m not sure about the returning to a certain store. That’s sounds fishy to me. LV is Lv. It’s hard to tell from a picture too, but it looks like maybe some kind of indention from a sewing machine maybe?