Help! Can't decide which bag

helen

Becca's Mom
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm looking for a light everyday bag. I've "narrowed" it down to: Pouchette Metis (black), Noe BB, NeoNoe, Pouchette Grenelle, and the LV Pont 9. Any opinions would be appreciated. I'm 5'2" and can't carry a heavy bag due to shoulder surgery.

cielopark

Hakuna Matata
May 25, 2018
I find that most leather bags heavy for me. I have a very weak shoulder esp my left shoulder where i carry my bags. I think the PM, Pochette Grenelle and Pont 9 are quiet heavy. I have the clapton pm and carry less more than when i carry my nano speedy but i find it too heavy for me. The clapton pm is comparable to pochette metis and pont 9 in my opinion. Go for a canvas bag as they tend to weigh less as a bag.
Among your choices, i will pick Noe bb. I find the Neonoe on the heavy side. and the strap is too long for me as a crossbody. i am 5'6" for reference.

helen

Becca's Mom
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I find that most leather bags heavy for me. I have a very weak shoulder esp my left shoulder where i carry my bags. I think the PM, Pochette Grenelle and Pont 9 are quiet heavy. I have the clapton pm and carry less more than when i carry my nano speedy but i find it too heavy for me. The clapton pm is comparable to pochette metis and pont 9 in my opinion. Go for a canvas bag as they tend to weigh less as a bag.
Among your choices, i will pick Noe bb. I find the Neonoe on the heavy side. and the strap is too long for me as a crossbody. i am 5'6" for reference.
Thank you so much for your response! I now know exactly which bag to get! It's extra hard to decide because the LV store is low on inventory and there's a line every time I go there so I can't try all the bags on at one time. Thanks again!

Njeph

Feb 16, 2014
I don’t think the Métis is heavy. I have a shoulder injury and it’s one of the only bags I can carry. It’s very versatile and one of my favorite bags. The monogram Métis is lighter than the leather.

cielopark

Hakuna Matata
May 25, 2018
Thank you so much for your response! I now know exactly which bag to get! It's extra hard to decide because the LV store is low on inventory and there's a line every time I go there so I can't try all the bags on at one time. Thanks again!

Your welcome! This is based on my experience only. For me a speedy b25 is a light bag, my nano speedy and pochette accesoires is my everyday bag. Anyhow, goodluck!

Reactions: chantalrose

Kdiamond55

May 17, 2017
I don’t think NeoNoe is heavy at all, I’m a petite girl snd 5’3 and find this to be my lightest bag. I had the pochette metis and sold it, it was too big and bulky for my frame.

cielopark

Hakuna Matata
May 25, 2018
This are all based in my experience. All my opinion. Others may have their own opinion. As i said, i have a very weak and narrow shoulder hence my opinion. To each their own

babyloove

Jan 3, 2016
I have a weak shoulder and I find empreinte pochette Metis perfect on me.... But I don't carry much : zcp or pochette cle, phone, keys, sanitizer, hand cream and an umbrella if it rains / sunnies in the summer.
I don't own the other bags and I never tried them.
Hope it helps...

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
I'm looking for a light everyday bag. I've "narrowed" it down to: Pouchette Metis (black), Noe BB, NeoNoe, Pouchette Grenelle, and the LV Pont 9. Any opinions would be appreciated. I'm 5'2" and can't carry a heavy bag due to shoulder surgery.
I think you need to move away from shoulder bags with your shoulder injury. Handheld bags are better and you could go for one that has a shoulder strap in case you just need to hang it over your short for a short while.