Help - can I wear coco handle in mini/small?

Which size is best for me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the smaller one looks GREAT on you. Since you have the larger (small/medium) in black, have you considered a different mini color?

I really love the 20A so black coco handle. Even thought I already have a black GHW coco handle I decided to get it regardless.

My only concern is if the mini coco handles are too small for me in general, since I am also getting the 20A beige coco handle in mini...

I really love the 20A so black coco handle. Even thought I already have a black GHW coco handle I decided to get it regardless.

My only concern is if the mini coco handles are too small for me in general, since I am also getting the 20A beige coco handle in mini...

Hi.. u look great carrying the mini size. The medium size looks a bit big on u though.

May I ask how tall are u? Coz I’m contemplating to get a medium size (8quilts) or mini size (6quilts).. n I’m only 5 Ft tall..

Black color normally looks smaller, but if you carry bright color in mini size, it will look bigger on you.
It also depends on the distance you take the pics, the closer you are to the camera, the bigger it looks on you.
Hope it helps :smile:

Reactions: lil_twin_stars