Help buy color on sale i am not sure of or wait?

ng.salama

Jun 8, 2020
Hello
So i am starting my luxury collection and my budget is a little tight. I loveeeee the look of the celine classic bag and want to get it so bad. I considered the second hand market yet it’s almost same price of new or severely scratched. Until i saw this one in the department store in my city reduced from 3100€ to 1910€. I am hesitant of getting this color though what is your advice. Should i wait until i can afford a neutral color or get it? I attached a photo of the bag on me also online pictures of it. It’s muted pastel yellow in Leige leather size medium.

HELP

8F2317C7-5D1F-43C3-95A5-5334CD2A72FA.jpeg

2E73D52E-B4A4-4AEF-91EA-6BD178EA7671.jpeg

AD23398A-7943-435B-8A57-515237572011.jpeg

The bag is beautiful and the pale yellow is quite neutral imo. I would prefer to take advantage of the sale than buy pre-owned.

If you get tired of the color in a few years, you can have the bag dyed
Yes! It looks like a neutral from your pics! If you love it and will wear it, it will be your personal neutral :smile:

Reactions: ng.salama
I think it is a beautiful color and good for most of the seasons. Imagine yourself carrying this bag and holding a pumpkin spice latte in Autumn (if you like the flavor of course). Well, I personally is a fan of pastel yellow, but it is really up to your preference. I usually will daydreaming about what kind of outfits I can do with the bag then decide whether to purchase or not.

Never buy something that wasn’t previously on your radar and that you’re now just considering because it’s on sale. That way regrets lie. Wait until you find one in the neutral color you truly love. I have this bag in the natural calf tan color and while I paid full price in store, it’s the only one I know that I love and will use.