Help.....bought a Saffiano Double Zip tote but not sure I've picked the right colour!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum - I usually hang around the Mulberry forum.:biggrin:

I've recently bought a long lusted after Saffiano double zip tote but couldn't decide on which colour to buy!

I have loads of black bags including a Prada and was initially drawn to the blush colour (think it's called cameo?) but in the end I bought red. The reason being I don't have a nice red bag and already own a Mulberry medium lily in blush.

I'm now wondering if I made the right decision....I really love the cameo and feel it's a very versatile colour, but the red is striking.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts.....I'm so indecisive and it'd be good to hear how you all use your bags and which colour you think would be best.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice! :smile:

I usually just read stuff around the Prada forum, but just recently started perusing the Mulberry forum!

My two cents' worth - I think it's a good choice to keep the red. The cammeo is beautiful, but the red is just so striking. Plus I think the red shows less wear/discoloring, etc. (although that may not be too big of a deal if you're not as hard on your bags as I am). I've noticed that whenever I've gotten a purse in a color I already have (even if it's a different bag) one of them ends up sitting in my closet unused. Although again, maybe you're better about rotating through your bags than I am. I get on a kick and just stick with one for a while.