HELP! Bolide 27 or Lindy 26?

I have a Lindy 26... and next I am going to get a Bolide :biggrin:

I'm worried it'd be quite difficult to find a 26 :sad: but still excited to start my search! Good luck on your Bolide!! ;) was able to buy a beautiful light gray colored one (not sure about the name of the color actually) but had to let it go. Now I'm regretting it :sad: good luck with your search, Byrnie!! ;)

Thank you ;)

Camera/ iPhone/cosmetic pouch/ bearn or kelly wallet / keys / 90cm scarf to top it off .

Everything I need fits perfectly ~ hope this helps !

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373001909.685634.jpg

Here is my 26 lindy in blue de malte clemence. Sorry the picture is angled strangely- my 3 year old took the photo :smile:

I'm 5'2" 90lb for reference. The 26 is the perfect size for me. I usually carry a long wallet, key case, phone, a small cosmetic bag, and snacks for my two toddlers. I can still manage to keep the cute fortune cookie shape with the things I carry.

It is my first and only Hermes bag... A present from me to me, and I love it to bits. However, I'm looking to add a bolide 31 in clemence. I love the slouchiness of this leather, and for some reason, the 27 looks too stiff/rigid for me.

I hope that helps.

ETA: I live 5 hours away from my nearest boutique but I ask about 26 Lindies every time I visit (I'd love to get a couple more)... and they never have any... from what I understand, this size is harder to come by :sad:

View attachment 2245245

Here is my 26 lindy in blue de malte clemence. Sorry the picture is angled strangely- my 3 year old took the photo :smile:

I'm 5'2" 90lb for reference. The 26 is the perfect size for me. I usually carry a long wallet, key case, phone, a small cosmetic bag, and snacks for my two toddlers. I can still manage to keep the cute fortune cookie shape with the things I carry.

It is my first and only Hermes bag... A present from me to me, and I love it to bits. However, I'm looking to add a bolide 31 in clemence. I love the slouchiness of this leather, and for some reason, the 27 looks too stiff/rigid for me.

I hope that helps.

ETA: I live 5 hours away from my nearest boutique but I ask about 26 Lindies every time I visit (I'd love to get a couple more)... and they never have any... from what I understand, this size is harder to come by :sad:

Thank you so much, jilly! I just messaged my SA. She said it's quite hard to find. I hope the Hermes gods help me out a bit this time! I've been so into small bags but small bags are so hard to find... :sad:

Hello! This is an old thread, but rather than starting a new one, perhaps better to continue the good old discussion? [emoji3]I love the aesthetics of both bags. Weight and comfort is the issue for me. Would a bolide 27 in Epsom or swift be lighter than a lindy 26 in Clemence? I'm thinking it would be but appreciate any confirmation and feedback! Tia! [emoji253]

Hello! This is an old thread, but rather than starting a new one, perhaps better to continue the good old discussion? [emoji3]I love the aesthetics of both bags. Weight and comfort is the issue for me. Would a bolide 27 in Epsom or swift be lighter than a lindy 26 in Clemence? I'm thinking it would be but appreciate any confirmation and feedback! Tia! [emoji253]

Clemence is heavier no matter what the style compare to swift, chèvre or epsom.

Capacity wise will the lindy 26 fit more? I don't carry a lot but an umbrella and sunnies are must haves as I intend to use it for travel too. Thanks for any comments :smile: