Help! Balmain 2014 SS White Jacket

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I'm desperately searching for this gorgeous Balmain white jacket from 2014 SS. I have called various Balmain stores, however, it seems to be sold out everywhere due to its popularity.

Any fashion experts here who can tell me where I can still find it in a size 36? TIA!!!:flowers:

balmainjacket.jpg

Thanks purplepoodles and katran26 for the suggestion! I already went to ebay and Yoox in search for the jacket. Those are among my first "go to places".

However, as the jacket was just from 2014 SS, and Balmain has quite many sales outlets worldwide, I was hoping that somewhere in one of the point of sales, I can still find one of these fabulous white jackets...

Thanks purplepoodles and katran26 for the suggestion! I already went to ebay and Yoox in search for the jacket. Those are among my first "go to places".

However, as the jacket was just from 2014 SS, and Balmain has quite many sales outlets worldwide, I was hoping that somewhere in one of the point of sales, I can still find one of these fabulous white jackets...

You're very welcome- and good luck! I hope you find it---it's gorgeous :smile: