HELP - Balenciaga Everyday Small Tote vs Saint Laurent Shopper Tote

Mcrib91

Mar 9, 2018
Does anybody own either of these bags? Can you let me know the quality of the leather. I'm stuck between these two tote styles and wanted to know how their leather wears over time.

I don't own any balenciaga bags so I can't attest to their quality and I've read some people complaining about saint laurent's quality of their bags.

Looking forward to your opinions and insight.

Thanks!

I like the bordeaux color of the saint laurent shopper tote, but they changed the size of the pouch that comes with it and I don't really like it. The balenciaga tote is supposed to come with a pouch, but on the official website it doesnt show the pouch. I've found other websites that sell the bag, which show the pouch and the size is much better compared to the YSL tote. So the pros and cons of each bag for me are:

Saint Laurent Shopper tote
Pros: more colors to choose from, minimal design, wider opening
Cons: pouch is smaller, corners wear fast

Balenciaga Everyday Small tote
Pros: minimal design, pouch is bigger, deeper depth
Cons: not that many colors to choose from

I have just bought the neon yellow YSL tote and have worn it once and don’t like it! It’s too bright and I am contemplating selling to buy this bag too. Which one did you get? POSt pics!

i have an Everyday tote, and i am happy with it.
It is very lightweight, roomy, good drop of the handles, pouch is of good size, too
Leather is silky smooth, very soft, very nice to the touch, usually Bal calf softens up with use and looks just beautiful