Help Bag Lovers! Know Of Any Good Boutique?

katherinew

Jul 20, 2007
Hello all bag lovers and experts,
I am to do a project with distributions. So if you can help me out a little by telling me which boutique, excluding department stores, you buy your luxury bags from that'll be great!!!! Thanks so muchhhhhhhh!

xK

Hello all bag lovers and experts,
I am to do a project with distributions. So if you can help me out a little by telling me which boutique, excluding department stores, you buy your luxury bags from that'll be great!!!! Thanks so muchhhhhhhh!

xK

There's a place in the Bell Tower Shops in South F t. Myers, FL called Francesca's Collections that sells Tano....I just found that out the other day. Another place that I like to go to is in Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda. They sell Anuschka (not too well know, but absolutely fabulously hand-painted leather bags). There's a little boutique in Punta Gorda called Tiki's that sells Brighton. And on St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota, there is a boutique that I can't now exactly remember the name of, that sells Cole Haan, Miu Miu. I guess those would be my contributions. Believe me, there aren't many places in my neck of the woods to shop except for a couple of really nice outlet malls that have Off Fifth and Nordstrom's Rack Room.