Help, Authenticate this Chanel bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieDenmark

Oct 2, 2013
Hi,

I just bought this Chanel bag on Ebay. The seller was very nice, she is selling lots of expensive things and has 100% positive feedback.

But I would really appreciate if some of you could help me out here, to tell me if it's is an authentic bag. I don't know how to look for it myself. I only got the authentic card and the bag.

Hope some of you can help me.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 187
There's a thread for authentications here, but since you already bought the bag they can't do it here anymore, they only authenicate running auctions... But there are other places where you can authenticate this bag for a little money... But I agree, this bag looks somehow fake to me - sorry...

Hi. I am in no way a qualified authenticator, I am only giving my consumer opinion to you. There is something about the hardware that bothers me and I would check it out for authenticity. Since you have purchased the bag already,I get it authenticated with one of the rusted sites such as www.etincelerauthentications.com/ It costs $5. I would do it as soon as possible and if the bag proofs to be fake contact the seller and eBay as soon as possible and see if you can somehow get a refund. Hope everything works out for the better. Please let us know the outcome.

It seems fake to me as well, the authentication card and the serial number sticker seems off to me... U should get it authenticated by a professional service ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.