help!!Anyone lives in Minnesota have the same experience in Opitz Outlet.

kiviane

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I don't know which forum to make this thread. So i ended up in here. I hope I'm in the right forum. I don't know if anyone heard of "Opitz Outlet in St. Louis Park" what happend to my sister is that she received a letter yesterday saying she switch tags more than once in the store and they will ban her from going there and if she transpass the police will involved. We've been going to that store for almost 10 years. The SA there doesn't care about making sales as well I think they kinda discriminate. So I hope if there is any ladies or gentlemen here whose knows anything about laws or know anyone could you please help me. Please suggest what I should do. I thought of going there and talk it out but thinking that will go no where. B/c it said in the letter(express mail) that if I transpass they will call the police. This store actually carries a lot of high end brand names but you have to fight for it b/c they only have like one or two items each time. So please gives any suggestions...
Thanks guys