HELP! Advice to consign or keep my Chanel Boy

Lollipops2

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone!

Could use your advice. I recently purchased one of my dream Chanel bags-took me a lot of time to find the exact combo I was looking for, in the condition I wanted and for a good price. I felt so guilty after purchasing because I shouldn’t have spent that kind of money on myself, so I sent it off to sell on consignment. A week in, and I can’t stop thinking about my bag! Can’t help to think I made an awful mistake letting it go- with price increases and finding the color and condition again will take me a long time to pay off but should I contact them to return or let it go and sell it? They haven’t received the bag yet so I have some time to contact them (well by tHis weekend) Thank you in advance!

I would keep it. It’s so hard finding a Chanel bag in store with the exact combination. I bought my boy back in summer 2020 in Paris and it’s already $1000 more in Canada than what I paid (partially because of VAT TAX)

If you can afford to keep it, keep it! I returned a Chanel bag many years ago, for the guilty feeling of I shouldn't have spent that kind of money, I could have afforded to keep it, it was on sale, it was the last season Chanel would discount their bags. I regret it every time I see that bag on resale market.