help advice required ?

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
You might have read that I have been saving up for a slate mini del rey but a spanner has just been threw in my plans. During the sale I was hoping for a petrol bryn but it seemed to be sold out everywhere but this morning one has been listed on the bay! Should I grab it while I can or focus focus focus on the del rey?

They're quite different bags - in both structure and colour. When are you going to use it? Which do you think you will get most use/pleasure from? I haven't seen the ebay ad, but there may still be petrol Bryns out there in stores in the sales? I'm a real ditherer (as you know!) but I think you need to go with your heart and go for what you really want. If both were sitting there on the shelf, which would you grab if someone else were about to pinch one from under your nose?!! :biggrin: Good luck with your decision!! ;)

You might have read that I have been saving up for a slate mini del rey but a spanner has just been threw in my plans. During the sale I was hoping for a petrol bryn but it seemed to be sold out everywhere but this morning one has been listed on the bay! Should I grab it while I can or focus focus focus on the del rey?

Hi, They def had petrol Bryn in some/all sizes in HOF Belfast...don't forget the HOF sale continues for another week! I'm sure you would be able to locate one and see if it is even really truly what you want rather than panic buy with no come back on eBay!

I'd say the slate Del Ray. More versatile and colour will suit all year round. Petrol Bryn is lovely but feels more of a winter bag to me and the leather is more delicate.

Thanks for your replys, helpfull as always.

I will stick with saving for the del rey im half way there so not long to go and i have to switch of the saved searches on ebay then i wouldnt have seen the bryn lol