Help, advice needed! Offered a Beton Swift Jige Elan.

Here is a picture of the Beton Jige with the Appaloosa shawl. I was recently deciding between Beton, Rose Jaipur, and Noir for my first Jige. They were incredibly beautiful and I wanted to take them all home!! I ended up not choosing Beton because I was worried about staining it. The color is phenomenal though. I wear a lot of neutral colors and took home the RJ because I wanted a pop that it would give. Good luck with your decision!
Thankyou so much for the pic! This seems to reiterate what I found on Instagram for this colour and it is infact very light almost same lightness as craie

You have a lot of questions and our members have provided great answers. One thing I want to say is you will not be able to tie twillys or chain to make it a shoulder bag. This is due to lack of secure metal cloure. Jige really is a day / casual evening clutch when you can hand hold and don't need to be hands free. There is no compartment inside so not a great option for grab and go errands IMO.
Thankyou. Was thinking more as making the twilly work similar to that of a kelly cut handle so i dont have to be concerned about discolouring the leather if i am using it for just popping to post office etc. But based on everyone's answers i feel better to make the decision to turn it down due to colour mainly and wrong timing.

Yes my concern is lack of use. But Jige has been on my wishlist for a while and i did ask my SA if she can let me know if one is available. I suppose she wont mind if i let her know i rethought and am not ready for a Jige until i add a crossbody bag first...
But if i bought an Eve in store it must be in a hard to get colour like etain gris m etoupe etc otherwise basic like black gold i may as well by preloved.
I just love the colour Beton [emoji37]

Maybe ask for mini evie in beton if you just want to use for quick errands? I have a jige although its beautiful understated clutch, i dont use it often. Good choice you are turning it down. Too many doubt, better let it go !!!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Maybe ask for mini evie in beton if you just want to use for quick errands? I have a jige although its beautiful understated clutch, i dont use it often. Good choice you are turning it down. Too many doubt, better let it go !!!
Was thinking the same thing about TPM beton. I seen a halzan beton online but that buckle looks like it might be too much fuss for me.

Thankyou. Was thinking more as making the twilly work similar to that of a kelly cut handle so i dont have to be concerned about discolouring the leather if i am using it for just popping to post office etc. But based on everyone's answers i feel better to make the decision to turn it down due to colour mainly and wrong timing.
I don't know how you can attach anything to a jige because it doesn't have any handle.

Was thinking the same thing about TPM beton. I seen a halzan beton online but that buckle looks like it might be too much fuss for me.

I don't really use the buckle on my Halzans at all. I have it buckled where it is not holding down any of the opening. Aka I am not using it as a clutch so the handles are free. Really it is a no fuss bag at all (assuming you don't buckle the hands down.

I second @lovetheduns. I just basically leave the buckle as a decorative than functional feature. Halzan folds on its own so no need to buckle it up. If I'm somewhere that I don't feel safe having my bag opened, I wear it cross-body and have it in front of me always keep one hand on it.

I don't have a beton Jige but I have a vache natural, which is also lighter. And because of that I don't use it that often even though it has been my HG bag. I also find it challenging to turn it into a shoulder bag with twillies. It opens easily and you have to carry very little to keep the twillies on / the flap closed. But it could be just me. I walk and move fast and don't tend to pay extra attention to my bags while on the go. Halzan or Evie will be more carefree for you.

I don't really use the buckle on my Halzans at all. I have it buckled where it is not holding down any of the opening. Aka I am not using it as a clutch so the handles are free. Really it is a no fuss bag at all (assuming you don't buckle the hands down.
I get you. That i didnt notice until you pointed out. I thought the fold wouldnt stay down without the buckling. Guess i can consider this in the 31 then for a crossbody

Reactions: lovetheduns
I second @lovetheduns. I just basically leave the buckle as a decorative than functional feature. Halzan folds on its own so no need to buckle it up. If I'm somewhere that I don't feel safe having my bag opened, I wear it cross-body and have it in front of me always keep one hand on it.

I don't have a beton Jige but I have a vache natural, which is also lighter. And because of that I don't use it that often even though it has been my HG bag. I also find it challenging to turn it into a shoulder bag with twillies. It opens easily and you have to carry very little to keep the twillies on / the flap closed. But it could be just me. I walk and move fast and don't tend to pay extra attention to my bags while on the go. Halzan or Evie will be more carefree for you.
Yea the lightness is what really scared me too. If it was epsom I wouldn't worry