HELP!! A xx's e-mail make me hung in front of my computer~about eBay transaction

First, this xx asked a question in my listing...then I reply

Ok, thanks for asking. You are very welcome to bid on my item, no matter who you are and how is your feedback, I accept all bidders.

Unfortunately, she won the auction...

What are your payment terms?

Do you require payment within 6 hours? Most people state withing 1-3 days of the auction end. You have to give the person at least until the terms you set have expired.

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "_ _" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #6869522127, Auth LOUIS VUITTON cuir EPI Green SPEEDY 30 handbag bag
To: "M"
Did you look through the entire listing before you pale a bid? If not, please review it, then you'll get ideas for your concern. Did I offer PayPal in my this listing? Yes! Of course, you can pay via PayPal, as I accept all forms of payments. Escrow is for those who don't believe me. I don't mind what will you do after you get this bag. Just like what I said in the listing, I GUARANTEED all of mine items are authentic, if proved nonauthentic, FULLY money back, and my buyer never ever need to do this because I ONLY sell the real things. I bought it by myself, I know what I am selling and I love what I've sold. Thanks for purchasing.

Also, as I know, Green EPI LVs wasn't available in the US LV store.

Your package is ready to ship!

Morgan wrote:
Hi thanks for the invoice. I've checked the fees for escrow and its
$25. Can I pay through paypal I'm work near the Louis Vuitton store in
New York. I will take it there to authenticate. For some reason if I
find it non authentic may I trust you for a full refund, hassle free.
--m

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:23:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: "_ _" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #6869522127, Auth LOUIS VUITTON cuir EPI Green SPEEDY 30 handbag bag
To: "M"

Well, Escrow is the best solution for sensitive items, especially LV, as everybody knows, a lot of fakes going on. PayPal is safe too. It's up to you, I don't mind how do you make payments. I don't know what are you worrying about. I sell Tiffany & Co. as well as LV all the time, not many but always. You are the first one who worries about my item.

LV stores don't do authentication at all. When someone bring a LV to their store and ask for authentication, sales representatives just take a look and tell this whether authentic or not base on their knowledge and kindness. They don't have the responsibilities for what they said and won't handle any legal problems. All LV stores do is just selling.

I never bought LVs in the US because it's more expensive, In Fance or Japan, Hong Kong, MAYBE the US, if you take your item to a LV store and would like to have a authentication, they will simply ask you to sign an agreement, that saying you are agree them to send your item to French Headquarters and let them authenticate. After the professionals did their job, and your item is proved authentic, your'll get back your item and an official authenticity statement. But if they determined your item is not authentic, they will send you a statement that saying "thank you for participate...your item is not authentic...they will destroy it...", then you can use this official statement for claim, and it's the most powerful judgement. All above is no cost and done in 5 to 10 days.

You can get it authenticated at your local LV store. They will give a visual inspection. Most likely they can tell you the truth, but not guarantee accurate. Otherwise, you can use www.mypoupette.com. The site provides LV authentication service.

Do you know you can do this by yourself? Educate yourself so you won't get ripped off? Here's what I normally wrote in my listings:
After viewing the pictures, if you're a LV lover or user, you can definitely tell whether this bag is authentic or fake. Please check out eBay Guide: Top Ten Tips to Buying Authentic Louis Vuitton on eBay written by ebayer FASHIONPHILE, so you can prove our LVs by yourself.

If you've used LV, you can easily authenticate by yourself WITHOUT taking any further steps. A lot of fakes in China Town, real is real, fake is fake, fake CANNOT knock-off the real thing, no matter a good fake or a bad fake, cause it's fake! No compareson! No exception!

M wrote:
It was available in the US store some time ago. I called LV customer
relations and verified the info. I ask the additional questions because
I initially was going to do escrow but the cost was more than usual. So
are you saying that the LV store in New York can't authenticate this
bag? If not, who can?
--m

If you don't want to take the "risk", actually there's no risk at all. we can cancel this transaction. Someone is asking it for $700.

Morgan wrote: Hi,
I checked with the store manager and she said she'd be more than happy
to authenticate the bag on site. She said she can verbally tell me
whether or not this bag is real or not, no need to send out and also,
they do not distroy bags if its not authentic. So with all that said,
they are not authorized to give anything in writting. So is that
adequate for you to give a full refund.
--m

I still ask you just because you are the winner and I thing I should respect.

M wrote: Hi,
I checked with the store manager and she said she'd be more than happy
to authenticate the bag on site. She said she can verbally tell me
whether or not this bag is real or not, no need to send out and also,
they do not distroy bags if its not authentic. So with all that said,
they are not authorized to give anything in writting. So is that
adequate for you to give a full refund.
--m

Ok, all right. My promise is base on I still have the original Japanses receipt. For some reason that I did not disclose about it. My buyers would never want a refund or we can say: do not have a chance to get a refund because I have the proof of purchase for my every single listing item. And I also honor of all info in my listings. My promises not just because I can type it in my listing...See what I am saying?

Tell you what...previously, one of my LV buyers file a complain with PayPal because she "find out" the item is not authentic, and she also provided a "statement"...and whole bunch of scary e-mail sent to me...PayPal froze my account too...But when the original receipt shows up...You know... Every problem just went away automaticly. Still, my another LV buyer would like to return the item because of some reason, and she had no problem if restocking fee apply. Well, I was agree. Guess what? I received a fake returning item! Oh no... Although I have the receipt, but third party said the receipt dosen't have to be relative with the item that I sold!!! And I already signed for the returning package. I got ripped off this time...

Make sense of everything you've read from me now?

M wrote:
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I just asked a question. I'm
not trying to assume anything and risk never came from from me. I just
told you what I've discovered from the LV store. But you never answered
my question. I want my bag and as I stated payment will be sent. At
the same time, I just want to make sure that you will honor your promise
of a full refund if found non authentic, that's all.
--m

Well, now I would like to cancel this transaction. Thank you.

M wrote:
Ok, I don't know what your saying, I don't understand you. Bottom line
yes or no if the bag is found not authentic will I get a full refund, no
stocking fee, that's not in your listing. If I paid $580, I want $580.
I should not have to pay for somethings that not my fault. As far as a
receipt, I bought a chloe bag from Canal st. With a receipt so I know a
receipt don't meam nothing. I would like to take the receipt and bag to
the store for authenticity. If its not real I will send your items back
and I would like a refund less shipping and handling. If you hjave
nothing to hide, what's the problem. I live in New york which is
bootleg city and the more I correspond with you I m more convinced that
something is not right. Just be up front with me please. If its a
grade a replica please let me know. No questions asked and I would not
bother you again. Please don't make me loose my money. I really want
I, but I'm not paying $600 for a fake bag. I bided on your item cause
your listing seemed so real and honest and not so contradicting. Now