Help a newbie find a bag?

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I'm not sure if this is ok to post (I'm usually on the Coach board), but I'd love some help finding a Speedy 25 monogram. This will be my first LV and I have to buy pre-loved but want to get a nice one. I'd like to stay under $600 if possible, but can go higher if I need to. I've found a few good ones on therealreal and fashionphile. I don't like that therealreal doesn't allow returns, but if they are reputable, I would buy from them as I have a 20% "first timer" coupon. I'd prefer to buy from a site or seller in the US. Of course, I know I should get any bag authenticated here (I've posted a couple for authentication already).

Any help is very much appreciated!

Hi
I got my speedy 30 de at yoogis closet. I think I got a coupon for being a first time buyer and i can't remember how much I ended up spending but it wasn't more than 700 and I love my bag..
It's pre loved but in excellent condition!
I definitely recommend yoogis

I'm not sure if this is ok to post (I'm usually on the Coach board), but I'd love some help finding a Speedy 25 monogram. This will be my first LV and I have to buy pre-loved but want to get a nice one. I'd like to stay under $600 if possible, but can go higher if I need to. I've found a few good ones on therealreal and fashionphile. I don't like that therealreal doesn't allow returns, but if they are reputable, I would buy from them as I have a 20% "first timer" coupon. I'd prefer to buy from a site or seller in the US. Of course, I know I should get any bag authenticated here (I've posted a couple for authentication already).

Yoogis is the best..
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/catalog...r=desc&order=received&q=Vuitton&gan_data=true

Thanks everyone. If I see a bag there I want, do I need to have it authenticated? I won't have to pay shipping or tax so it's a good deal for me. And they do returns within a week if you're not satisfied.

Yoogis seems great too. Thanks for all the recommendations!

I would stick with a seller that will accept returns and have it authenticated regardless of who you choose to buy from. I'd recommend Fashionphile and Yoogi's, both have excellent customer service. I've heard good things about Ann's Fabulous Finds and Couture USA too but have never personally used them yet. Good luck, I hope you find the perfect one!

I would stick with a seller that will accept returns and have it authenticated regardless of who you choose to buy from. I'd recommend Fashionphile and Yoogi's, both have excellent customer service. I've heard good things about Ann's Fabulous Finds and Couture USA too but have never personally used them yet. Good luck, I hope you find the perfect one!
Thanks! I'll look at Couture USA - haven't checked them out yet.

http://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-Monogram-Speedy-30-61787#

:smile:

Thanks! I saw that one - looks very nice but no returns accepted. :sad:

I think you would be safe with that one. Looks like all pics are there to have authenticated on TPF. It looks authentic to me and absolutely beautiful. Have it authenticated and it is an all positive feedback seller. There is a slight chance if you send her a message and ask, she may consider a return if you explain. I have done this several times for people but I give a shorter times frame ex. 3 days. Worth a try. That bag looks like a great option though.