Hello!

Monasmoose

Aug 20, 2009
I am new to the Purse Forum, well forums in general I suppose.

My Daughter bought me my first Coach bag the other day, a Parker Shoulder bag (I think that's what she called it)! I never really understood the appeal until I held the bag, the leather is so soft and supple. I think she may have started something!

I just wanted to say "Hi"! and introduce myself.

Hi, welcome to Tpf!
Now that you have felt that soft & supple leather, you won't want to carry anything else. That's how the addiction begins..lol.
There is a lot of great people on here, I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

I am new to the Purse Forum, well forums in general I suppose.

My Daughter bought me my first Coach bag the other day, a Parker Shoulder bag (I think that's what she called it)! I never really understood the appeal until I held the bag, the leather is so soft and supple. I think she may have started something!

I just wanted to say "Hi"! and introduce myself.

Welcome! I want to get my Mom a Coach bag for Christmas - she has never had one either, and I love her so much, I think she is worth it! I saw a Parker shoulder bag at my local military exchange, but it was black and she likes brown/tan/earthy tones, so I am off to my local boutique and some department stores today to see if they have it. I love the Parker bag - the leather was yummy, felt like butter, and I KNOW she will love it. Anyway, just wanted to welcome you, and congratulate you on your new bag! :smile: