Hello, New Here...

Jan 26, 2007
Hi, I really like the forum and recently decided to register. I love Coach:yes: . I just purchased the Soho small hobo bag in black and as well as a black dog collar for my German Shepherd/Aussie Shepherd mix that has grommets with the Coach logo, kind of like on my Chelsea bag. (I used to have a red Coach dog collar, but my Jack Russell chewed it when he was a puppy).

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how old does a bag have to be to be considered vintage?

Welcome to the forum - I'm fairly new to the forum too, but its lots of fun! :yes:

Although, its made my shopping expenses go up... so I guess its kind of expensive too! But worth it!!

There's all kinds of enablers here~ LOL, that's part of the fun too!!

Hi and welcome! Interesting question about how old something needs to be to be called vintage. Unfortunately, I have no idea, so I'm no help at all.

However, I'm fabulous at enabling you to rationalize any Coach purchase you want, so feel free to ask for assistance in that anytime!

Welcome again!

I am so glad to hear that the dog gets Coach too. My dog has too much Coach but she is so cute in it. I can only buy so much for myself so then I start buying for the dog. I would buy for the DH but he thinks Coach is too expensive for him. I just tell him that means that I need more to make up for him not having any.

Have fun and you definitely need some "Welcome to the Coach Forum" celebration gifts.