Hello, my name is Cynthia, and I am a MAC-aholic

all you need to add is some basketweave to your collection, Cynthia ;)
I was thinking the blue wove was close enough... :P Hehe. Maybe. And then some dot, and starry, and heartthrob (I really want one!), and tie dye... Maybe someday, but I think I'm good for now (because I can't buy anything else at the moment :shame:smile:.

Cynthia, I'm breaking out of the big-bag mold. The Coach Audrey got me to liking smaller bags, then I went even smaller and bought a MAC in dusty rose but returned it because of a leather flaw. I love the MAC's size! I don't need to be carrying around so much stuff. I'm slowly learning that I am not just a big-bag gal anymore.

I haven't seen your collection thread yet.
Coach and RM are my faves right now with a little Marc by Marc Jacobs mixed in.
I still see lots of purple but you've got the right mix of colors!
Ohhh, I want a rose MAC! But I always see them just above my price range. Your collection must have changed quite a bit then! Let me know when you make a new collection thread. My collection (though Very behind... I have bought and got rid of a lot since I last updated) is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag...g-coach-collection-lots-of-purple-441400.html

You have a gorgeous MAC collection, Cynthia! I am really loving all the purple :smile:
Thank you! Purple is my Favorite! :heart:

Hey, I used to look at those paint strips all the time! Though I was usually stuck in the purple section. I ventured out a bit with the MACs since they are so versatile, I feel like I need every color (and sometimes a few shades of one color)!

I am one who is convinced that purple looks good on everyone. It is so flattering, especially dark purples on brunettes and I love the contrast/complimentary color of purple with red hair. (And blondes seem to be able to pull off any color.) there has to be a purple shade you can do. Go for it!!

Gorgeous!!! You make me regret that I am selling my Verdes 3 zip.

wohoooooo shooot woman!
what have u been doing all this while?
so quiet over there building collection and bam!
it's like raining MAC !
or more like a rainbow i must say..
ohhhh look at those colours and lush leather...
me likeeeeeeeee

OMG :ps:
Your MAC collection is simply stunning!!!! I always knew you were purple fan (from other sub-forum), but I didn't know you have huge purple-RM collections!!!!!!! So pretty!

Cynthia, I too am a MAC-aholic! I stopped counting at 20, I think I now have 21 or 22? My collection is definitely complete though.

The MAC is the BEST go-to bag and the colors and leathers can't be beat...but you already know this I see. ;)

A gorgeous collection...congrats and enjoy them!! :tup:

Hey, I used to look at those paint strips all the time! Though I was usually stuck in the purple section. I ventured out a bit with the MACs since they are so versatile, I feel like I need every color (and sometimes a few shades of one color)!

I am one who is convinced that purple looks good on everyone. It is so flattering, especially dark purples on brunettes and I love the contrast/complimentary color of purple with red hair. (And blondes seem to be able to pull off any color.) there has to be a purple shade you can do. Go for it!!

I'm a brunette (with blonde highlights!) who REALLY wants to pull off concord. I have my heart set on a wine MAM as my next RM but a concord MAC would be AMAZING. :biggrin:

Thanks bluediamond35, ms p, scoobiesmomma, sfrechette, and Hisgeekygrrrl!

wohoooooo shooot woman!
what have u been doing all this while?
so quiet over there building collection and bam!
it's like raining MAC !
or more like a rainbow i must say..
ohhhh look at those colours and lush leather...
me likeeeeeeeee
:winkiss:
Oh, I have been busy! I haven't posted pics in my collection thread for a long time, but I have definitely been busy. And this isn't all I have been up to... :graucho: I'll get around to updating eventually...
Glad you like my rainbow of MACs!

OMG :ps:
Your MAC collection is simply stunning!!!! I always knew you were purple fan (from other sub-forum), but I didn't know you have huge purple-RM collections!!!!!!! So pretty!
Thanks! My fist RM was the metallic purple mini Nikki, then I ventured to MAMMs before finding the MACs. Though I have to say that my favorite purple so far is the purple haze. Even though the MAMM is not my most favorite (compared to MACs), I am very happy I grabbed the purple haze MAMM when I did. I don't see a lot of purple haze (there was a limited amount or something?) so I am really happy I have some of this gorgeous color! :drool:

Aw Cynthia....very nice! I am a recovering MAC-a-holic... but you bring back such memories with your beautiful collection. Good times. :girlsigh:
Uh oh! No relapses, okay? :P Thank you!

Cynthia, I too am a MAC-aholic! I stopped counting at 20, I think I now have 21 or 22? My collection is definitely complete though.

The MAC is the BEST go-to bag and the colors and leathers can't be beat...but you already know this I see. ;)

A gorgeous collection...congrats and enjoy them!! :tup:
22 is my lucky number... I may get there eventually. But 15 is good for me at the moment. Do you have yours pictured? Sounds droolworthy!

I'm a brunette (with blonde highlights!) who REALLY wants to pull off concord. I have my heart set on a wine MAM as my next RM but a concord MAC would be AMAZING. :biggrin:
Concord would look great on you! :tup: Go for it!! Well, after the wine, but definitely go for concord when you can. :yes:

WOW, wow, and wow!!! :faint:

They are all gorgeous!! Love them all, thank you for sharing them with us. My fave is the Teal Ostrich!
Thanks! The ostrich was my first foray away from purples and other (more comfort-zone) colors. I actually really just wanted an ostrich MAC, and I think it was between that, a whiteish, and a brown at the OSS. And then I went Crazy with the colors!! :wacko: And I liked the color enough to grab the similar-in-color main squeeze. I am happy I did because the MS leather is so smooshy! :love: