Hello Little Minka~she's hot... pink!

She's here and boy is she a beaut! I took advantage of the recent F&F sale and pulled the trigger on this bag that I had been stalking for quite some time. It was between this and the Cobble Hill Small Leslie, but I fell in love with the Little Minka when I tried her on at Nordies. She had to be mine and now she is! On to pics... it was really hard to get the color right without it looking so neon. The actual color is a gorgeous bright fuchsia. The leather is so soft, smooshy and delicious!

IMG_5344_rs.jpg

IMG_0310_rs.jpg

IMG_0311_rs.jpg

IMG_0313_rs.jpg

Love this color:eek: I want it:smile:

Question anyone know what the difference is between love pink and deep pink? I was going to make a thread thought I'd ask here real quick..

Not sure about the deep pink, but I have the LM in Love Pink and it's a very bright, bubble gum pink. Nothing like the fuchsia at all. There is a nail color by Dior called Bonheur that is almost the exact shade of pink, just not quite as bright as the bag.

Not sure about the deep pink, but I have the LM in Love Pink and it's a very bright, bubble gum pink. Nothing like the fuchsia at all. There is a nail color by Dior called Bonheur that is almost the exact shade of pink, just not quite as bright as the bag.

Thanks!! Do you have a picture? Is this one in this thread deep pink?