Hello Kitty goodies at Target for a dollar!

1. I went to Target tonight, and I went straight to the dollar section in the front of the store immediately as usual. I was surprised to find a variety of too-cute-for-words Hello Kitty stuff! :nuts: They had notepads, dry erase boards, pens, hair clips, magnets, stickers, pencil/makeup cases, and even a small tote bag! And it was all a dollar! Here's a pic of what I grabbed. These mini gel pens and notepad are perfect size for carrying in your purse.

kittystuff.jpg
  2. How effing cute. I need to hit target like soon.

3. very cute..anytime I go to Target, I always stop at $1 section ..thanks for sharing..

4. Oh, and they also had packs of mini Christmas tree ornaments shaped like purses and shoes!

5. So cute! I love the dollar section at Target, so much better than the regular dollar stores near me.

6. oooh i got a purple pen with 4 colors for a dollar at target yesterday! :smile:

7. thanks for sharing!

i love hello kitty and i love a good bargain :smile:

8. How cute!!!! I remember a few months ago, they had different hello kitty items, and I bought a lot of them(only a dollar), and I can't wait to check out the new HK dollar items! I love HK!!

9. hehe. i got those!
    couldn't help but think of tpf!

10. i love the $1 section... they have some of the cutest things sometimes.

11. thanks for sharing!

12. They also have a hello kitty toaster for only $20. It's so cute, the toast comes out with hello kitty's face. I was thinking of getting one, but my mom stopped me.I already have a winnie the pooh and a cinderella toaster.

13. so cute!! *sigh* i :heart: Target!!

14. I saw those too the other day. They're so cute and can make great stocking stuffers.

15. Aww that's rly cute :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice