Hello Everyone! New to the forum

littlelamb24

Apr 12, 2008
Hey Everyone!!:flowers:

I'm new to the forum and I'm Obsessed with L.A.M.B. :yahoo:I only have two L.A.M.B Bags but I know for a fact that I will continue to buy more:woohoo: this is crazy is basically all i think about..lol Looking for sales on Lamb.:angel:

Welcome to the madness!!!!

As for sales you can find first markdowns at Nordstrom and additional markdowns at Nordstrom Rack. Also Off 5th almost always has a 20% or 30% off coupon. Loehmann's carries discounted LAMB bags as well. Are you looking for anything specific print or line?

Hiiii Thank you for the tips...:smile:

I'm dying for a OXFORD TRIPLE ZIP SATCHELlipstick one. but I can't seem to find it anywhere...I've seen it in Ebay but I'm really afraid to get a fake.

Welcome littlelamb24 !

Don't worry about only having 2 bags, with all the talk, pics and deal of lamb your closet will be full in no time.

For finding lamb you can also find them at century 21 in lower manhattan.

As for fakes on ebay, lamb bags haven't hit canal yet, the only thing to worry about buying on ebay is the quality of the bags, tears, scratches, stains, etc.

Welcome littlelamb24 !

Don't worry about only having 2 bags, with all the talk, pics and deal of lamb your closet will be full in no time.

For finding lamb you can also find them at century 21 in lower manhattan.

As for fakes on ebay, lamb bags haven't hit canal yet, the only thing to worry about buying on ebay is the quality of the bags, tears, scratches, stains, etc.

Thank you!!...At century is where I bought my first lamb the St. Thomas rasta. My second purchase was at Nordstrom Carlise Ombre Checkboard Clutch..I get so many complements on those two bags. :yes: love love them!

Welcome littlelamb! We are all obsessed with LAMB here so it's nice to meet more lamb obsessed people! Are you into the clothes, shoes, watches, etc as well?

As for the fakes, I agree with lambbaby, you don't really need to worry about them yet. Although the oxford was shown on the primpqueen site, I don't think anyone purchased any, so they haven't been produced yet. But if you buy the clothes on ebay, watch out, most of the clothes on ebay are fake.

Hello! Welcome to your new addiction (I mean that in a nice way!). I'm new to L.A.M.B. too, and let me tell you, I've got a monkey on my back. Ha ha.

Welcome littlelamb! We are all obsessed with LAMB here so it's nice to meet more lamb obsessed people! Are you into the clothes, shoes, watches, etc as well?

As for the fakes, I agree with lambbaby, you don't really need to worry about them yet. Although the oxford was shown on the primpqueen site, I don't think anyone purchased any, so they haven't been produced yet. But if you buy the clothes on ebay, watch out, most of the clothes on ebay are fake.
Did the fake bag look good?
I am just wondering out of curiousity? I wonder if the bags will ever be replicated? I LOVE that haven't been. =)

welcome to the jungle littlelamb24..
we all started with 1 and then become two and it's growing in no time.. so no worries... ;)

you might want to check out off 5th for the LS oxford.. call around, they do charge send and they have 30% off coupon right now..

Did the fake bag look good?
I am just wondering out of curiousity? I wonder if the bags will ever be replicated? I LOVE that haven't been. =)

Primpqueen used stock photos and stolen photos to show real rasta and cheetah oxfords, so I have no clue what the actual fake looks like. I don't think they were ever really produced because there was a message that said you could buy them but they wouldn't be available for 6-8 weeks or something like that. They just disappeared from the site, and I doubt people bought out all the units, that would have been close to 1000 or a number like that and ebay would have toooons obvious auctions of fake oxfords!