Heidi Klum's new skin care line..."In An Instant"

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
I am so excited to try this!! I consider Heidi to be one of the most GORGEOUS ladies out there, so I am definitely going to try this new line.

Does anyone have any feedback about it yet?!

BTW -- saw the info in the new US Weekly (the one with Beyonce's wedding on the cover)

TIA!:heart:

I don't really like how there is absolutely NO information to be found on the website about ingredients, what exactly you will be receiving, how it works, instructions, reviews, etc. It tells you nothing, and there is only the "order now" link. Plus, it just came out, so it doesn't mean she got her great skin from her own product, she's always had good skin. I am curious about it, but wouldn't order it without knowing more. Sorry, but I'm a bit skeptical.

I don't really like how there is absolutely NO information to be found on the website about ingredients, what exactly you will be receiving, how it works, instructions, reviews, etc. It tells you nothing, and there is only the "order now" link. Plus, it just came out, so it doesn't mean she got her great skin from her own product, she's always had good skin. I am curious about it, but wouldn't order it without knowing more. Sorry, but I'm a bit skeptical.
I agree, it looks interesting but I want to know the ingredients in the products.

interesting....
would love to hear from someone who's tried it...

Hi there. I am part of the original test group and have been using in an instant for almost 2 years--I cannot speak for anyone but myself--these products work for me--I saw fine lines diminish, my skin look healthier and I still get mistaken for someone in my early 30's...(I'm 44). In the end, you are the best judge of what will work for you--