Heidi Klum

Attending the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
Wearing a custom Michael Kors Collection dress / Lorraine Schwartz jewels / Stuart Weitzman shoes.

Zimbio
Heidi+Klum+68th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+BlLi7WabFT0x.jpg Heidi+Klum+68th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+pY8GXiH6_adx.jpg

Shiny fake prosthetics to look like Heidi? Nope. If you have to explain a costume it's not a good one as T+Lo write. Lame. http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/11/heidi-klum-reveals-her-costume-during-her-annual-halloween-party/

"Lame as hell. The big-money, celebrity version of a sexy nurse costume.

Oh, Heidi. How could you? You are the celebrity Queen of Halloween. Your elaborate and occasionally grotesque costumes are legendary. This? This isn’t even a costume! You just grabbed five women and slapped a bunch of unconvincing prosthetics on them too make them all look like waterlogged photographs of Heidi Klum rather than clones of Heidi Klum! Did you pay these poor girls? Because we can’t imagine any friend in the world agreeing to dress up like YOU so that you don’t have to actually do any dressing up yourself. And the worst part is, if any one of these ladies wandered more than five feet away from you, NO ONE WOULD HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE. That’s the mark of a bad costume, as far as we’re concerned.

Harrumph. Yes, we’re cranky. This is a letdown. And if you think we’re being harsh, remember that this “costume” probably cost about the same as a luxury car.

LAME. When Katy Perry’s crappy Hillary costume looks like there was more effort put into it than yours? You have failed Halloween this year, Heidi Klum."

Reactions: Lounorada
ha. Just 2 minutes ago I searched the web for Heidis costume this year. I don't like / like it. I like the idea of the Doppelgänger but I don't like the costume. And she made pretty sure that no Doppelgänger looked better than her. umm. don't know, feeling dissapointed.