Heel tips damaged (very bad)

imthatdude

May 10, 2009
I know that eventually heel tips wear out but seriously this is ridiculous considering my wife wears these once in a blue moon.
For the amount of money these shoes go for you would think they would have better support no?

She is not heavy set either, she weighs about 120 and shes 5'7 so weight shouldnt be a factor.

Anyways, I will be taking them to a local shoe repair to replace the heels but as you can see in the pictures, the original plastic heel tip got pushed down and literally split apart the shoe which I dont think can be fixed, maybe just glued I dunno.

What do you guys think? Is this normal on Louboutins?

in the first pic, i pulled up the plastic piece but u can see how it split apart the shoe.

214w6ww.jpg
g
jv2oi1.jpg

I am sure a good shoe repair can definitely get that fixed. Check Leather Spa out or a very good local shoe repair store in your area. I will agree with you, it is unfortunate how quickly the shoe tips on Louboutins ruin.

I am sure a good shoe repair can definitely get that fixed. Check Leather Spa out or a very good local shoe repair store in your area. I will agree with you, it is unfortunate how quickly the shoe tips on Louboutins ruin.

Thank you for the info, unfortunately they are only in New York and im in Canada.
So ill have to go to a local place here.

thanks tho

OMG, I agree with you, leather spa is excellent, very pricey but money worth to saved a pair. I pick up a pair today lots of TLC treatment since it had blush marks all over, had it restrain and bottom sole, came back new and I was so surprise. Hope you can get them fix and I do think leather spa ship item. If u need the number I can pm you the info.

Silly Question, but can't you take them back to where you bought them from?

Does she wear a lot of 120 mm heels? Assume not happened with other similar heels

I know that eventually heel tips wear out but seriously this is ridiculous considering my wife wears these once in a blue moon.
For the amount of money these shoes go for you would think they would have better support no?

She is not heavy set either, she weighs about 120 and shes 5'7 so weight shouldnt be a factor.

Anyways, I will be taking them to a local shoe repair to replace the heels but as you can see in the pictures, the original plastic heel tip got pushed down and literally split apart the shoe which I dont think can be fixed, maybe just glued I dunno.

What do you guys think? Is this normal on Louboutins?

in the first pic, i pulled up the plastic piece but u can see how it split apart the shoe.

214w6ww.jpg
g
jv2oi1.jpg