Hearts On Fire Pendant. Should or shouldn't??

Oct 27, 2009
Hi everybody,
I'm a newbie in this forum :biggrin: and I really need ur advices. I saw a HOF cross pendant and really like it I think it's the Whimsical Cross Pendant. However, it costs like 2,500$ :faint:. Do you think I should buy it? I saw other Cross Pendants in other jewelry stores, it's only around 1500-2000$. I just dont wanna pay extra just for the brand name only. :smile: The only thing I'm concerned is it the quality that makes it that expensive? Do they still have "perfect cut" in those small diamonds? Please let me know your opinions. Thanks everybody :hugs:

Last edited:
That's INSANELY expensive. There are other vendors that produce "perfect" cut melee, briangavindiamonds and whiteflash are two of them. I haven't been happy with the whiteflash workmanship but perhaps BGD can create something higher quality.

Not a fan of branded round brilliants. If it's a Montblanc star or Louis Vuitton flower, by all means, go ahead! You can't find those cuts anywhere else. You can, however, find a perfectly cut round brilliant diamond that displays the hearts and arrows effect without paying for the premium charged by the Hearts and Arrows company.