Hearts On Fire Pendant. Should or shouldn't??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    Hi everybody,
    I'm a newbie in this forum :biggrin: and I really need ur advices. I saw a HOF cross pendant and really like it I think it's the Whimsical Cross Pendant. However, it costs like 2,500$ :faint:. Do you think I should buy it? I saw other Cross Pendants in other jewelry stores, it's only around 1500-2000$. I just dont wanna pay extra just for the brand name only. :smile: The only thing I'm concerned is it the quality that makes it that expensive? Do they still have "perfect cut" in those small diamonds? Please let me know your opinions. Thanks everybody :hugs:

2. That's INSANELY expensive. There are other vendors that produce "perfect" cut melee, briangavindiamonds and whiteflash are two of them. I haven't been happy with the whiteflash workmanship but perhaps BGD can create something higher quality.

3. Thanks for your opinions :smooch:

4. Sure thing!

5. Not a fan of branded round brilliants. If it's a Montblanc star or Louis Vuitton flower, by all means, go ahead! You can't find those cuts anywhere else. You can, however, find a perfectly cut round brilliant diamond that displays the hearts and arrows effect without paying for the premium charged by the Hearts and Arrows company.