Heads-Up regarding the S/S2007 Rivet Bags!

Like many people emtioned, you'd probably go to other stores (actually any other store) when looking for bags like these. A lot of different comapnies have produced almost totally the same bag before. I think when people get so worked up by LV "Inspired" bags, they should realise this is almost the same thing. It's not what I'd normally expect from the fashion forward and classic blend with a pinch of cute that LV usually has no matter what it releases.

Too much $$ for me...and kinda Balenciaga looking....like LV is trying to jump on the motorcycle bag craze a couple years too late. If it was the same price as a Bbag then maybe LOL

I just saw this bag in person yesterday. It looks REALLY Balenciaga-esque!!

I kind of like it actually, there's actually TWO plates. One on each side - one is leather, one is hardware.

It is interesting and the price point isn't really suprising since the Suhali bags are crazy expensive and I think they are positioning this bag as a runway/seasonal version of a high-quality leather bag.

My SA showed them to me when the lookbook first hit because our store is only getting 5 of them. They're just not my style, and when I saw the pricetag, I was really glad :graucho:

Here are 2 slighly improved (from the look book pix I posted) pix of the monogram rivets bags until I get better pix for you (hopefully tomorrow)

rivet-pochette.jpg

mono-rivets.jpg