He listens - he really listens!

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
I love my DH.
I finished coursework for this certificate I've been working on. It's really not a big deal, it's just the first step of my Master's program. But I'm taking a break since work is so insane in the fall.

Anyway, I recently ruined my makeup case (had a plastic Kate Spade that I love, but it got stained from garden fertilizer I threw in my purse).

When he picked me up from work the other day, there was a Burberry bag sitting on the passenger seat. I was shocked. So I opened it and he got me the Nova cosmetic case.:yahoo: Aww! (I had to exchange for the larger one. Who knew I carried that much junk in my makeup bag?)

How did he know I was literally looking at that makeup case just the hour before? I didn't even tell him - he just knew I was upset my old beloved KS was ruined, and that I wanted a new one.

He also didn't get me the LV one because he said I'd think it was too matchy matchy with my bag - he's totally right. I wouldn't have wanted the LV. He knows me too well. :love:

Thanks everyone. I'm very lucky - friends' DHs don't get it and would scoff at putting expensive makeup in an expsensive cosmetic bag inside an expensive bag. I'm pathetic, but so stoked.